The meeting minutes of July 3, 2017.
The new term has started under our new president TM Hikosaka.
We had a fruitful meeting with two guests, Mr. Hiroshi Kobayashi and Miss Peyton Webber.
At the beginning of the meeting, Area Governor TM Watanabe conducted the installation ceremony for new officers.
President TM Hikosaka.
Vice President Education TM Takamiya
Vice President Membership TM Tajima
Vice President Public Relations TM M.Tanaka
Secretary TM Uchino
Treasurer TM Oka
Sergeant at Arms TM Hijikata
Thought of the Evening TM Sasaki
About the situation in Hong Kong around 1997.
Word of the Evening TM Chiba
Business session TM Hikosaka
- About the long-term assignment.
- A inhouse speech contest will be held. (English and Japanese)
- Officer‘s training ——- July 30th.
Toastmaster of the Evening TM Takayama
Timer ——————— TM Nakagami
Grammarian————— TM Kuroda
Um/ah Counter———— TM M. Tanaka
Vote Counter ————– TM Takamiya
Table Topic Session TM Tajima
- Tell us about good memories of your summer vacations. Kobayasi 1’09
- Tell us about cultural exchanges you have experienced. TM Takimoto 2’05
- What is needed to make Japan more attractive? TM Hijikata 2’16
- PS1 The Ice Breaker TM Tohyama 5’40
“Let’s sing for FUN!”
(２)PS2 Organize Your Speech TM Mizuno 9’56
“Business experience in China by photograph”
General Evaluator TM Uchino
IE1 TM N.Tanaka 3’18
IE2 TM Oka 3’12
Table Topics ——- TM Takimoto and TM Hijikata
Next meeting is July 24th, 2017. Role assignments are as follows.