The meeting minutes of Oct. 2, 2017.
Guest Mr. Duke Tatekawa
Business session TM Hikosaka
- A report of the result of Area 42 Tall Tale Contest which was held on Sep. 17, 2017.
- Division D Tall Tale Contest 2017 will be held on Oct. 7th at Chofu-shi Cultural Center.
Thought of the Evening TM Nakagami
- About the harvest moon (Oct. 4th)
The harvest moon has great power for a rich harvest, fruition of our success and our strong connection. On the day, offerings of pampas grass and rice dumplings are made to the moon. If it is fine, let’s enjoy “harvest moon viewing”!
Word of the Evening TM Kuroda
Toastmaster of the Evening TM Takimoto
Timer ——————— TM Takayama
Grammarian————— TM Tohyama.
Um/ah Counter———— TM N. Tanaka
Vote Counter ————– TM Yo.Watanabe
Joke Master TM Hijikata.
A conversation between two girls who were on the way home from Gotenba Premium Outlets.
They were surprised to find some product for using in the bathroom at “CHANEL”.
Table Topic Session TM Takamiya
- Which do you think is more realistic, Yuriko Koike will be the Prime Minister or she will field another candidate for the Prime Minister? TM N. Tanaka 1’55
- Do you think what is needed to solve the issues of North Korea? TM Mizuno 2’06
- Tell us about the most popular tourist spot and food in Malaysia? Tatekawa 3’32
- How do you enjoy the remainder of your life? TM Chiba 1’54
- PS1 CC#6 Vocal Variety
Title: He knows the way TM Murata 7’28
- PS2 AC#3 “The Persuasive Approach” of Public Relations
Title: Don’t take photos TM Mike Tanaka 7’52
- PS3 AC#1 “The Entertaining Speech” of The Entertaining Speaker
Title: Memories of Halloween TM Uchino 7’00
General Evaluator TM Oka
IE1 TM Horiuchi 2’59
IE2 TM Nishioka 3’18
IE3 TM Hikosaka 2’22
Table Topics ——- TM N.Tanaka
Individual Evaluator TM Hikosaka
Prepared speaker TM Murata
Next meeting is Oct. 16th, 2017. Role assignments are as follows.
|1.Thought of the Evening
|2.Word of the Evening
|3.Toastmaster of the Day