The meeting minutes of Feb. 5, 2018.
Guest Mr. Sato
Business session TM Takamiya and TM Hikosaka
- The Inhouse Speech Contest has been rescheduled for Mar. 5th.
- If the contest doesn’t draw enough contestants, it will be cancelled.
Thought of the Evening TM Hijikata
He introduced a film which he saw the other day.
“Three billboards outside ebbing, Missouri” (邦題：スリー ビルボード)
This film has been nominated for the Best Picture Academy Award.
Word of the Evening TM Uchino
Toastmaster of the Evening TM Mizuno
Timer ——————— TM Tohyama
Grammarian————— TM Yo Watanabe
Um/ah Counter———— TM Murata
Vote Counter ————– TM Takayama
Joke Master TM Chiba
An old woman boasted of the dishwasher in her house. She has used it for more than twenty years because it works very well.
Then, another woman said she also had a wonderful dishwasher.
She showed “it” to the old woman. What kind of dishwasher was it?
Table Topics Session TM Takimoto and TM Hikosaka
- Where would you like to take foreign tourists in Japan? TM Yo Watanabe 2’06
- Please explain about “osechi ryori”, special New Year dishes. TM N Tanaka 1’50
- Please tell us the good idea of reutilizing vacant houses in Japan. TM Nishioka 2’02
- The era name will be changed from Heisei to a new era name. What kind of the era name do you prefer? TM Tajima 1’59
- Please tell us about your memory of setsubun. TM Murata 1’52
- What do you think of setsubun? TM Hijikata 1’32
- What kind of plan do you have this year? Sato 1’35
- How do you feel about Olympic Games? ( The Winter Games in PyeongChang , 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games) TM Tohyama 2’30
- PS1 AC series: The Entertaining Speakers
Project 5 Speaking After Dinner
Title: New Organization TM Takamiya 10’41
General Evaluator TM M.Tanaka
IE1 TM Kuroda
Table Topics ——- Mr. Sato
Next meeting is Feb. 19th, 2018. Role assignments are as follows.
|1.Thought of the Evening
|2.Word of the Evening
|3.Toastmaster of the Day
|14.村田 15. 調整中