The meeting minutes of November 19, 2018.
Thought of the Evening TM Chiba
Tokyo Olympic games will hold in 2020. Many foreign visitors will come to Japan.
Word of the Evening TM Takai
Ex. Haruki Murakami is donating drafts of his novels and other materials to
Ex. I donated my blood to the hospital. / Bit Coin is good for donation to the Red cross.
Ex. We have many donators in Chiba city.
Toastmaster of the Evening TM Nakagami
Timer ——————— TM Takamiya
Grammarian————— TM Takimoto
Um/ah Counter———— TM Takimoto
Vote Counter ————– TM Takai
Joke Master TM N. Tanaka
- Her mother-in-law was a good person, on the other hand, her father-in-law was mean. Unfortunately, her mother-in-law was passed away. Her father-in-law liked miso soup which mother-in-law made. But his son’s wife couldn’t make miso soup which her father-in-law liked. Finally, she succeeded to make miso soup. Because she put an insecticide in miso soup. Her father-in-law was very delighted.
- His wife was making a chocolate cake. The cake his wife made looked very delicious. So, her husband was going to taste. But his wife rejected. She said, “It’s for your funeral.”
Table Topic Session TM Takayama
- How about your memory by sea traveling to Busan at golden week?
TM Takamiya 2’05
- How ware you surviving or enjoying or escaping from hot summer?
TM Horiuchi 1’17
- Would you tell us anything about this year’s weather? TM Takai 2’10
- What’s your impressive memory of autumn? TM Chiba 2’30
- PS1 Pathways (Dynamic Leadership) : Ice Breaker
Title: “Who am I?” TM Mizuno 6’29
- PS2 CC2 “Organize your speech”
Title: “My recent joyful time & experience!” TM Yuri Watanabe 6’15
- PS3 Pathways Presentation Mastery Level #1 Project 2: Evaluation & Feedback 1st Speech
Title: “Gingko Trees in Jingugaien” TM Nishioka 7’50
General Evaluator TM Horiuchi
IE1 TM Yo. Watnabe 3’13
IE2 TM N. Tanaka 3’14
IE3 TM Kuroda 3’16
Table Topics ——- TM Takamiya
Evaluator ——- TM Kuroda
Speaker ——- TM Mizuno