The meeting minutes of February 4, 2019.
Guest; TM Fujiyama
Thought of the Evening TM Yo Watanabe
He talked about US economic of President Trump administration,
Word of the Evening TM Yu Watanabe
“outstanding (adj.)” well known / distinguished
Toastmaster of the Evening TM Horiuchi
Timer ——————— TM Mizuno
Grammarian————— TM N Tanaka
Um/ah Counter———— TM N Tanaka
Vote Counter ————– TM Chiba
Joke Master TM Sasaki
Mr. Gushiken is a prizefighter who was world champion. When he stopped by the Drive-through of McDonald’s, he ordered to point it “This one please” not saying the name of the product.
Table Topic Session TM Nishioka
1. How do you notice that spring has come? TM Takimoto 1’14
2. Which do you prefer plum flowers or cherry blossoms? Why? TM Yu Watanabe 1’04
3. What is your Valentine’s memory? TM Yo Watanabe 1’27 / TM Fujiyama 2’14
4. What is your favorite sweets or dessert? TM Chiba 1’25 / TM Sasaki 1’25
１．PS1 Project; CC Manual; Project 9 Persuade with power
Title: “Follow your Heart” TM Takamiya 7’27
General Evaluator TM Tajima
IE1 TM Takayama 3’29
Table Topics ——- TM Fujiyama
Evaluator ——- No votes
Speaker ——- No votes
The meeting minutes of January 28, 2019.
Guest; TM Miyawaki
Thought of the Evening TM Oka
She talked about Ms. Kaoru Kanetaka. She was a traveler and journalist.
Word of the Evening TM Chiba
“delighted (adj.)” I’m delighted to read that Ms. Osaka Ladies Tennis Open “self -confidence” of the Australia Open Tennis play. She won the tennis play and have got No.1 player in the world.
Toastmaster of the Evening TM Nishioka
Timer ——————— TM Oka
Grammarian————— TM Miyawaki
Um/ah Counter———— TM Yo Watanabe
Vote Counter ————– TM Takamiya
Joke Master TM Horiuchi
In the locker room of the gym, a man began to talk on the phone. He talked like the husband of the telephone partner. He replied that he will buy everything which she wants. Finally, he hung up and asked, “Anyone know whose phone this is?”
Table Topic Session TM M Tanaka
1. Who is your most favorite sports player competing in the world?
TM Yo Watanabe 3’00
2. What’s your most memorable “Setsubun story”?
TM Horiuchi 1’20
3. Please develop your own product “eho” something. TM Miyawaki 2’20
4. What is your most impressive memory in Heisei period? TM Oka 1’15
１．PS1 Project; Presentation mastery Level1 Ice Breaker
Title: “People studying Chinese in Japan are decreasing rapidly” TM Mizuno 5’42
2. PS2 Project; Innovative Planning (IP2)
Title: “Suggestion part 2” TM Tajima 5’35
3. PS3 Project; Presentation Mastery Level2- Effective Body Language
Title: “Journey to DTM” TM Kuroda 6’30
General Evaluator TM M Tanaka
IE1 TM N Tanaka 3’24
IE2 TM Takamiya 3’28
IE3 TM Yo Watanabe 3’05
Table Topics ——- TM Miyawaki
Evaluator ——- TM Takamiya
Speaker ——- TM Kuroda